Who’s ready for the very first gift guide of the year?! Im so excited to share this one because there are some really fun things that every girl would love to have! And the best part is that it’s all under $50 with the exception of the Laura Mercier kit (but honestly you can’t beat that price)!!! I know that I have already started the Holiday shopping process so I’m hoping to make it as smooth as possible for you as well. Lets jump in and I’ll explain to you what everything is!
- The Laura Mercier 5pc coconut almond milk luxury body set. Sure to leave you feeling smooth, supple and smelling amazing!
- Sephora Collection Spell Bound Brush set. Super soft brushes in rose gold.
- Brazilian Bum Bum cream. Smells soooooo good!!!!
- Vince Camuto mini flower bomb set. One of my favorite scents!
- Super cute fuzzy robe from ASOS
- Fun fuzzy slippers to relax around the house
- Anthropology initial necklace. These have been huge for 2 seasons now!
- The Coziest throw for sipping tea in front of the fire.
- Gold Kate Spade Bangle for a STEAL!!!
- A dainty classic chic ring dish to hold your delicate pieces of jewelry.
- Sleep Queen silky sleep mask for when that pesky sun comes up.
- M.A.C. Solar Glow eye shadow pallet.
- Stilla liquid glitter eye shadow. These are all stunning and have very little fall off.
- Sephora Brush set under $50 with the essentials.
- Super cute leopard print scarf that is super on trend for the season.
- Voluspa candle set!!! Such a great value. I own a million
- A Kate Spade Silver bangle at a steal!
I hope you loved all these choices. You can scroll through the bottom if you need a closer look and can click on any of the items to read the details. Stay tuned for more fun guides! What would you like to see? Let me know in the comments below!
~ Love Felicia