Hey guys!!! It’s almost Christmas time! Are you excited? What are you going to do? My husband I will most likely stay home but we are adventurous so you never know where we may end up. In the midst of the craziness, we must not forget to take care of ourselves. For this I created a quick little collage of some of my favorite beauty products to help you through the holidays.
- GlamGlow hydrating treatment will keep you hydrated and glowing through the cold dry winter.
- Becca Go on the Glow Holds my favorite and most used lip gloss!
- Dry Bar Detox will help keep that holiday blow out nice and fresh
- Laura Mercier Translucent powder is one of the best powders to help your foundation stick.
- Still Eyeliner My all time fave black eyeliner that stays on in any situation!
- Fenty Lip gloss will give you such a pretty pink pout
- Beauty Blender Soft and pouncy for your perfect foundation application
- Hourglass Anbient lighting I don’t leave the house without putting some on my cheeks for a little glow
- Living Proof Dry shampoo in case you’re not a fan of Dry Bar
- Drunk Elephant is all the rage!
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow primer is how I keep my shadow popping all day and night
- Keihls Moisturizer with Spf for protection of the suns rays shining off the snow
- Ted Baker Eyebrow pencil case Because it’s just too cute
- MAC red lip is the perfect red for the holiday’s
- Acne facial Cleanser for keeping a clear complexion through the Holiday’s
- Urban Decay Ultimate Basics for your most used colors in one place
- Urban Decay Heavy Metals for your New Years glam parties
I hope you enjoy these picks as much as I do! Have a Happy Holiday and I’ll see you back before the New Year!!!
~ Love Felicia