Hello Loves! Did you enjoy your Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s day? I kept it very low key and stayed in with pizza and a movie. I don’t prefer to be out in the crowds with overpriced meals, but that’s just my preference. What I do come out for is shooting content for this very blog and Instagram! As a local blogger I like to think I know the very best spots to take pictures and wanted to share them with all of you! I’ll start with my town.
- Huntington Beach Pier: This is my favorite because you can do so much in the space. Beach shots, vintage shots with Ruby’s, pier shot’s and my personal favorite under the pier shots. Also if you walk up the st you will find Main St!
- Disneyland, Anaheim: If you can’t find good content at Disney or CA Adventure, I don’t know what to tell you. There are endless backgrounds to choose from! My personal favorite area is New Orleans or the Redwood Area in California Adventure. There is literally something for everyone!
- Pacific City, Huntington Beach: This area is fun because there are a lot of different colored walls with fun art chose from as well as an epic ocean view. From black and white, to red burgers, to shiplap. You can create country looks or big city vibes all within less than a block!
- Tewinkle Park, Costa Mesa: This little gem is hidden between schools in central Costa mesa. This park offers beautiful greenery with it’s array of trees, benches and wildlife. You can set up a cute pick nick in one area and pose by a waterfall in another. As you walk around you will see fountains and cute wooden bridges.
- Noguchi Gardens, Costa Mesa: This little office park is a surprise to anyone in this high rise city environment. There is a lot of Abstract art, a cactus set up, stained glass, a fountain and a creek that runs through the rock and cement walkway. I have created a lot of different looks here and keep coming back for more!
- Anywhere in Laguna Beach: This little town is tucked away in south OC and feels worlds away from the city lights. Top of the World park offers breathtaking views over looking all of OC, The art museum offers abstract looks and the rocks at the beach can be helpful for more seductive and sultry looks.
- OC Fair grounds, Costa Mesa: While the fair only happens in the Summer, it can be fun to create some cute carnival looks. IF you happen to go at another time, there is a sweet farm area with animals and a chic red barn with a little museum inside!
There is so much more to offer with Anaheim and Santa Ana and their amazing street art but we will save that for another time. I hope you find this helpful and go out to create some amazing content!! Where are your fave spots to shoot?
~ Love Felicia